Beth Marie Sammons
Education & Credentials
- University of Florida-Bachelor of Arts
- Graduated Cum Laude in Classical Studies
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Pro Bono Honors
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law
- 2019 Recipient National Trial Lawyers Top 100 in Criminal Defense
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Clay Bar Association
Beth Marie Sammons is a Florida Bar Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer with over 10 years of experience in all areas of criminal defense including violation of probation, DUI, drug crimes, sexual offenses, aggravated battery, arson, firearms offenses, vehicular homicide, manslaughter and murder. She also handles cases involving the death penalty. Ms. Sammons is an honors graduate of the University of Florida and Florida Coastal School of Law.
Why Choose Us
We understand how legal issues can be complicated . This is why it’s important to have us by your side as a guide and to help you every step of the way. Call us today to schedule a free legal consultation to discuss your case.
Evidence & Document Find
If you’re involved in a criminal case, you may be required to produce certain documents for use as evidence. Our experienced lawyers can help.
Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., law firm is ready to provide you with one-on-one legal service, while standing strong for your rights.
100 Years Of Combined Experience
With experienced attorneys, an impeccable reputation and an impressive breadth of knowledge, Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., is one of the state’s leading law firms.