Bruce P. Culbert
Education & Credentials
- University of Illinois-Bachelor of Arts
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Graduated with Honors
- Associate Staff Editor of Law Review
- Member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Member of the Northern and Middle District Courts of Florida
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Duval County Bar Association
Bruce P. Culbert is an experienced trial lawyer with over 18 years of experience exclusively devoted to criminal defense at both the state and federal levels. He has defended individuals charged in a wide range of criminal cases throughout North Florida including all types of drug offenses, federal drug conspiracy charges, white collar crimes, homicide, violent crimes, sex crimes, DUI and violations of probation. Mr. Culbert is an honors graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law.
Why Choose Us
We understand how legal issues can be complicated . This is why it’s important to have us by your side as a guide and to help you every step of the way. Call us today to schedule a free legal consultation to discuss your case.
Evidence & Document Find
If you’re involved in a criminal case, you may be required to produce certain documents for use as evidence. Our experienced lawyers can help.
Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., law firm is ready to provide you with one-on-one legal service, while standing strong for your rights.
100 Years Of Combined Experience
With experienced attorneys, an impeccable reputation and an impressive breadth of knowledge, Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., is one of the state’s leading law firms.