Education & Credentials
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, 1994 B.A.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC, 1997 J.D.
- Sorbonne Univeristy, Paris, France, 1993, Intensive French
- The Florida Bar, Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Alumnus
- Florida Bar
- California Bar
- U.S. (Federal) District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. (Federal) District Court, Southern District of Florida
- English, Persian (Farsi)
Lara Practiced As A Trial Attorney At The Public Defender’s Office In Jacksonville, Florida For Over Eight Years, Where She Gained Extensive Trial Experience. She Has Represented Clients In Virtually Every Area Of Criminal Law Including Embezzlement, Fraud, Forgery, Sex Crimes, Computer Crimes, Kidnapping, Attempted Murder, Gun Crimes, Narcotics Trafficking, Aggravated Battery, Aggravated Child Abuse, Armed Robbery, Burglary, Car Jacking, Domestic Violence, DUI, Driving With Suspended License And Jimmy Ryce Civil Commitments.
Lara Nezami received her bachelor’s degree from Vassar College in Philosophy (B.A. 1994), and her law degree from George Washington University Law School (J.D. 1997). She is admitted to practice law in Florida and California.
Lara spent three years practicing at Mandel & Mandel LLP in Miami, Florida where she handled a variety of white collar criminal defense matters, commercial disputes, and business litigation, including defending cases against the Federal Trade Commission and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Why Choose Us
We understand how legal issues can be complicated . This is why it’s important to have us by your side as a guide and to help you every step of the way. Call us today to schedule a free legal consultation to discuss your case.
Evidence & Document Find
If you’re involved in a criminal case, you may be required to produce certain documents for use as evidence. Our experienced lawyers can help.
Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., law firm is ready to provide you with one-on-one legal service, while standing strong for your rights.
100 Years Of Combined Experience
With experienced attorneys, an impeccable reputation and an impressive breadth of knowledge, Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., is one of the state’s leading law firms.