Education & Credentials
- Florida State University – Bachelors in Criminology
- Florida Coastal School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Governor Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Family Law Certificate
- Pro Bono Honors
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Federal Bar Association
- Member of Southern District Court of Florida
- Member of Middle District Court of Florida
- Member of the Clay Bar Association
Melanie Trogolo obtained her bachelor’s degree in Criminology from Florida State University and her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville where she was in the Honors Program and a Governor’s Merit Scholarship Recipient. While in law school Ms. Trogolo was also the Director of the Pro Bono Program and graduated with a certificate in Family Law. Ms. Trogolo was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2016 and practiced at the Public Defender’s Office in Duval County handling a range of misdemeanor and felony cases. Ms. Trogolo is fluent in Spanish.
Why Choose Us
We understand how legal issues can be complicated . This is why it’s important to have us by your side as a guide and to help you every step of the way. Call us today to schedule a free legal consultation to discuss your case.
Evidence & Document Find
If you’re involved in a criminal case, you may be required to produce certain documents for use as evidence. Our experienced lawyers can help.
Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., law firm is ready to provide you with one-on-one legal service, while standing strong for your rights.
100 Years Of Combined Experience
With experienced attorneys, an impeccable reputation and an impressive breadth of knowledge, Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., is one of the state’s leading law firms.