Education & Credentials
- University of Florida, B.A. (1999)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. (2002)
- The Florida Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for Eleventh Circuit
- First District Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Jacksonville Bar Association – Member, Chair of Hispanic and Latino Interest Committee
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member
- Northeast Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid – Pro bono work
- Chester Bedell Inns of Court – Alumni Member
- Jacksonville Chapter of Federal Bar Association – Member
- Jacksonville Women’s Lawyers Association – Member
- Moderator and featured speaker at Naturalization ceremonies
Why Choose Us
We understand how legal issues can be complicated . This is why it’s important to have us by your side as a guide and to help you every step of the way. Call us today to schedule a free legal consultation to discuss your case.
Evidence & Document Find
If you’re involved in a criminal case, you may be required to produce certain documents for use as evidence. Our experienced lawyers can help.
Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., law firm is ready to provide you with one-on-one legal service, while standing strong for your rights.
100 Years Of Combined Experience
With experienced attorneys, an impeccable reputation and an impressive breadth of knowledge, Finnell, McGuinness, Nezami & Andux, P.A., is one of the state’s leading law firms.